Our restaurant is a cozy specialist Indian restaurant. We are open all year round, 6 days a week. With us, the emphasis is on hospitality in a casual atmosphere with full service. Our restaurant has 3 locations. The first is at Osdorpplein 728 in Amsterdam, the second at Duivendrechtsekade 71 in Amsterdam and the third at Helicopterstraat 20 in Amsterdam. The business has a normal interior and with dining facilities and a takeaway and delivery service of Indian specialties. The menu is full of authentic Indian dishes. With a young and enthusiastic team, a family restaurant, we strive to enchant all guests every day with the delicious flavors of the Indian dishes and the fresh Tandoori bread.
Wanted: 6 full-time employees who will be part of our family for the three locations.
- Osdorpplein 728 in Amsterdam,
- Duivendrechtsekade 71 in Amsterdam
- Helicopterstraat 20 in Amsterdam
We are looking for six enthusiastic, cheerful colleagues who have extensive experience with Indian cuisine.
What does your working day look like?
Your working day starts with preparations for the evening. Think about preparing food. The restaurant opens around 11:00 am and you are responsible for preparing the starters and preparing the main courses. Once dinner is over, prepare for the evening. In between you clean your workplace and also prepare the last things for the next day.
The following requirements are very important for Indian cuisine in the hospitality industry in Amsterdam:
that you have level 4 specialty chef;
- You have demonstrable experience as an independent cook within Indian cuisine and you have solid training-oriented cooking.
- At least 2 years of experience as an independent cook within Indian cuisine.
- Mastering all the knowledge and skills of an Indian kitchen
- You are quality-oriented
- You are a team player
- Weekends available and prepared (restaurant open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm)
- You are stress-resistant and you are able to switch quickly
- You are reliable.
What are your duties?
- Preparing starters and main courses
- Monitoring and checking quality, doneness, taste and color
- Marinating meat, fish and poultry
- When colleagues are not present, you are willing to take over his/her tasks
- Good knowledge of Indian dishes and their use
- Cleaning your own work environment, kitchen appliances and machines
- You help clean the entire kitchen
- You are creative and result-oriented
- You are ready to train others, if necessary.
- Experience and certificates as a cook: required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Indian cuisine
- We offer a full-time contract for 2 years.
Salary: €2,200 per month.
For more information and contact, Mr. B. Khadka from INDIANNAAN RESTAURANT
Telephone number: 06-29 54 02 46, email email@example.com